MPIA is a licensed private investigation agency providing a variety of fully integrated investigative services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
MPIA operates throughout the States of California and Indiana, serving local, regional, national and international clientele.
Our clients come to us for the absolute best customer service and expertise that our industry has to offer. MPIA strives to develop tailored and integrated investigative solutions that specifically target the unique immediate requirements of each client, while devising a highly effective strategy to help them achieve their goals over the long term.
MPIA offers a unique holistic approach to the investigation business that extends far beyond the case at hand. Our objective is always to assist clients in protecting their privacy through strictly confidential case management coupled with the utmost professional concern for their overall well being.
Our clients often remain with us for years. This is a very special relationship we cherish and protect. We are consistently honored to earn and maintain it.
OUR LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- California Private Investigator License No. 27725
- Indiana Private Investigator Firm License No. 21400003
- Indiana Security Guard Agency License No. SG21500021
- Indiana License To Carry Handgun No. 2305780 (Concealed / Exposed / Vehicle)
- FAA Airman Certificate No. 4063465 (Remote Pilot / Drone Operator / sUAS)
- FEMA Training Certifications (ICS, NIMS, NRF, Active Shooter)
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Training Certificates (Purdue University Global, World Health Organization, ASTHO/NCSD)
California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI)
Indiana Association of Professional Investigators (IAPI)
OUR INDIANA BRANCH
Indiana Detective Agency
Wabash County / Fort Wayne, Indiana
Email: consultation @ missingpersoninvestigations.com
Copyright © 2020. MPIA. All Rights Reserved.